Monday, October 5, 2009

My first blog

So this my first "official" blog. I used to blog on myspace, but now I use Facebook and haven't really done any blogging on there. I have noticed a lot of people use blogspot so I thought I would give it a try (and I can do it at work!! LOL).
I guess the purpose of this blog is to write down random, or not so random, thoughts about raising my little man. I can't believe that he will be 10 months old in two days. That Darius Rucker song is so true--"It won't be like this for long". I actually have that as one of my ringtones for one of my friends. She has a little girl that is only 2 months older than Colton.
Mom and I went shopping yesterday. Colton needed pajamas for when it gets colder and some long pants and long sleeve onesies and shirts. I had bought him a butt load of long sleeve shirts, but they were mainly oxford types and not "play clothes", more like church shirts. Well almost two hundred dollars later, the boy has PLENTY of clothes!! I think in the last year and half I have not bought myself any clothes. All I buy these days is Colton clothes. I have even bought myself any shoes--which for me is HUGE!!
I feel like I have sooo much to say that this blog would be a book by the time I get done, so I will cut it short for now. Maybe when I get back from lunch I will write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails