Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy weekend

We had a busy weekend. On Saturday we went to the Fall Festival. Colton got his face painted (with a small pumpkin on one cheek and he actually sat there and let her do it!!), then he had his picture taken--they had a little set with hay bales and pumpkins and I just couldn't resist, then he rode on the kiddy train. The man must have thought I was crazy for letting my 10 month old on a train without me there to hold him. He has a little car that he takes his walks in so I knew that he was used to sitting in something while it was moving. He just sat up there like a boy boy and looked so cute. Then we walked over to the horse show and watched for a little while. Normally we would have taken one of my horses but it was too cold and Mom was out of town--so no one to watch Colton while I would be in the arena. Colton kept whining and pointing at the horses because he wanted to ride. The annual dog talent show was at the same place too. So we went to take a look there too. It was nice because it was inside and warm!! On Sunday after church, we got him a pumpkin to carve. I bought one of those stencil kits. They are not as easy as it says they are. The little wheel that you trace the pattern is tiny and my drill broke after about 5 minutes. It turned out good though. I took his picture in his Eeyore costume with his pumpkin.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails