Friday, October 8, 2010

5 question Friday

Head over to http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ to link up to 5 Question Friday--it is VERY EASY!!

Questions for Friday, October 8th:
1. What do you listen to while driving? I have Siruus Radio (which I LOVE) so I listen to a variety of different music. If I have Colton will me (which I almost always do except when I drop him off at Grammy's and head to work) then I have 5 or 6 Kids songs CDs that we listen too.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? My least favorite thing about Fall is the end of daylight savings time. I hate that it is dark at 5:30 and we can't go outside to play or go to the barn after dinner.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? My "dream house" would be a HUGE Victorian style house on the outside, surrounded by big Southern magnolia trees. It would be on about 100 acres with a long dirt driveway. Close to town, but obvioulsly not in a subdivision. Kinda like where I live now location wise (2 miles from Wal-Mart and 5 miles fron "downtown". Inside it would be "homey" with hardwood floors throughout, except carpet in the bedrooms. Tall vaulted ceilings and a big staircase with a banister that Colton could try and slide down.

4. Would you ever own a minivan? I don't see any reason for me to have a minivan with only one kid. I do have a SUV, does that count?

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Not usually my own, unless it is underwear. I wash all of Colton clothes before he wears them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails