Friday, November 6, 2009

Definitely a walker

Now that Colton has figured out this walking thing, he is getting better at it. Last night he walked clear across the room--then went down and crawled. I was trying to get a video of him, but when I got my camera ready, he tripped and bit his lip so I had to wipe the blood and give him his frozen Eeoyre boo-boo toy. He cried for just a couple seconds until I handed him the toy and then he put it on his lip and forgot all about it. Between the new teeth and the walking, it was bound to happen sooner than later--and I am sure it won't be the last time I am wiping blood and giving him his boo-boo toy!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor guy... at least they get over their "owies" quickly!

    Way to go on the walking thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails