Monday, May 16, 2011

Roller coaster riding--

We braved the chance of thunderstorms and headed to Wild Adventures on Saturday.  The sky was very threatening and then it did rain for about 45 minutes, but we ate and rested during that time and then the sun came out and it was a pretty day.  We rode rides and played at the water park that is attached.  Since we have season passes, I am sure we will be heading there quite a bit this summer and fall.  My camera battery, which I had just charged, died after one picture and one video.  I went and bought a new one at Wal-Mart so it won't happen again!!

The entire time we were at the park, Colton was just in undies.  I figured he might have an accident since bathrooms are not excatly close and if he had to go in the middle of a ride, we couldn't just get off.  We were on the Dizzy Dragons and right as the ride was about to start, he said "momma pee pee".  I said "we can't get off now.  Can you just hold it?"  Then the ride started and I think he forgot about it, but I took him straight to the potty and he went.  I think he has not had an accident, either pee or poop, in several months now ( I honestly can't remeber his last accident).  He still wears a pull-up at naptime and bedtime, but sometimes (especially naptime) he wakes up dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails