Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day--a day late!!

    Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.  Mine was just like any other Sunday really--get up and make breakfast, go to church, play a little, go out for lunch, Colton takes his nap and then we go down to the river.  As much as I LOVE MY LITTLE MAN, I wish some days I could have a day to myself.  I would like to sleep past 6:30-7:00 (mostly this is due to Steve getting up though.  Colton usually wakes up between 7-7:30 on Saturday and Sunday).  I would love to sleep in until 9 or 9:30.  Steve can be in the computer room and Colton will wake up at 7:00 or so, and he doesn't go in there to get him.  So I drag myself out of bed and the day starts.

      Some funny things that Colton is doing lately
  • He is really into going poop lately.  I think yesterday he must have gone 5 times.  And when he says he has to go, generally he really does.  He likes to go by himself though.  he will run by saying "poop" and go to the potty and close the door and go.  Then he hollers "HELP" and I go in and do clean up.  If I try and go with him, he says "No momma" and closes the door.
  • When he does something good or eats something good, he will give you and thumbs up.  It is so cute.  He always gives a smile with his thumbs up too.
    We went to my neices' birthday party on Saturday and Colton had a great time.  They had a "redneck" slip-n-slide set up and a little baby pool with a small slide.  She also has a trampoline and Colton kept wanting to go "hop" on that.  There was a little girl who just turned two the 1st of May and Colton kept calling her "baby".  It was cute.  He and Landen got along well together.  They are about the same size now and Colton did well with his sharing.  He behaved pretty good for not having a nap at all that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails