Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hump day

       Colton never showed any other signs of being ill.  After his "episode" on Monday morning, he has been back to normal.  His rash went away and he never got a fever or threw up anymore.  Must have just been some passing bug that upset his stomach.

       My niece, Kara, is having her birthday party on Saturday.  It is a slip-n-slide and pizza party.  It starts at 2:00, which of course is right in the middle of Colton's nap.  She said they would slip-n-sliding until about 3:00 and then eating pizza.  I know how much the boy like to be flung down the slip and slide, so I guess he may be skipping his nap.  I am sure he won't mind!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he take and early nap for you that day so he gets some rest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails