Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pay it Forward Day

April 29, 2010 is the Official "Pay It Forward Day" and I suggest all of you to put this day on your calender where we as a group make a conscious effort apart from our normal daily routines. I saw on another Mommy blog where she was going to send a small care package to the first person who commented on her blog and I have decided to do the same--nothing fancy, just some small toys or craft items for your little one(s). So to the first person who comments, I will then send you an email to get all your information--make sure your email is enabled or you can leave it as well. Hope this works!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! How bad is this? I was like, "Oh April 29 is next week". Uh, no...it's today. Geez, where is this year going so quickly????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails