Monday, March 29, 2010

Our weekend

Saturday was forcasted to be a great sunny day and Dad needed to go Bunswick to check on his house up there. I thought it would be great to take Colton to the beach in preparation for our cruise in a couple weeks. It takes a little over two hours to get there and when we did, it was pretty windy and overcast, so we went shopping for a little bit and then went to eat before we headed out to St. Simmons. I knew it was going to be way to cool to go into the water, but I thought he would have fun digging in the sand and seeing the waves. Well when we got there, the wind was still pretty bad.


We unloaded the little guy and he took off after the seagulls, straight towards the water. We wrangled him back and he could hardly even stand up the wind was blowing so hard. I would at least 20 to 25 mph winds. He played in the sand, but it kept blowing back on him, of course he didn't care. We were only there for about 30 minutes I guess and he REALLY didn't want to leave.





On Sunday, we went to church and had a pretty quiet day--just a lot of playing outside and working in the yard.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know it is always much too short for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I think we are trying to plan a trip to the beach this summer with the boys....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails