Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

I am not sure what was wrong with Colton on Friday.  When Mom went and picked him up, he was still crying.  It took her awhile to calm him down.  He did say that his head hurt, so she gave him some Advil and that seemed to help.  She did take him to the doctor, I believe it was Thrusday, to make sure he didn't have pink eye, which he did not have.  His eyes are no longer really gunky.  Now they are blood red in the corners.  I asked the pharmacist what to get and I am supposed to put drops in his eyes 4 times a day--yeah right.  I get near him and he pitches a fit.  I try and do it at least twice a day though.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend.  It rained Saturday and yesterday it was a little cool.  I just try and get Colton outside as much as possible.  I will certainly be happy when "winter" is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails