Friday, February 4, 2011

A call from teacher--

I just got a call from Colton's teacher saying that he was crying and she couldn't calm him down.  He had been crying for about 30 minutes and was saying his head hurt.  Those last couple words scare me.  Anytime I heard about heads hurting I immediately think brain tumor, eye tumor, migraines.  I have read recently about several other little kids and even some moms being diagnosed with brain tumors and now that he is complaining of a headache, I start to panic.  We all have had a cold for more than a week now so I am hoping it is just congestion.  He was pretty whiny this morning when I left so hopefully it is nothing serious.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, you have a beautiful little boy. New follower from the blog hop.Hope you follow back.
    http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to hoping it's just due to the cold. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he's feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails