I am so happy that it is finally Friday. It has been a long and trying week. My husband's hip "popped" out of socket on Monday. He went to the ER and they popped it back in. We went back to the orthopedist that did his hip surgery today and he said that he has no idea how or why that would have happened. He put him in a hip brace and hopefully that will keep it from happening again. He hasn't been working in a month and half and the prospects for going back anytime soon seem slim as of right now so of that is a HUGE stressor for me on top of an already stressful period with Colton and his unending and abounding energy and I am still concerned with his lack of vocabulary. I know that he is as smart as a whip, but he still just isn't talking like he should be for his age.
I decided to particiapte in 5 ? Friday, so here goes---
1. How many pets do you have? We have one dog, a Jack Russell named Madison, and I still claim my Springer named Taylor, even though she lives at my Mom's house now because Madison decided that no longer liked other dogs after living with Taylor since she was a puppy. We also have two horses. One I have had for 20 years and the other for 18 years. I am thinking of getting Colton a fish for our house as well (he has one at Grammy's and really likes to feed it.)
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? It would have to be someone REALLY rich so that I could deposit some money in my account before we switched back LOL!!! I would like to see what it is like to be famous, so maybe someone like Jennifer Garnder ( I know random right?!?!)
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Don't spend it!! I always tell my husband, yes you may want it, but do you NEED it? He hates it when I say that. I am EXTREMELY tight with my money--except when it comes to buying Colton stuff.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? I really just want him to be happy and healthy--is that a cop-out statement? Sure I would love if he was a very successful doctor who cured cancer or any other type of disease, but in reality I just hope he is happy in whatever career he chooses (and makes alot of money so he can support me when I am old!!) :o)
5. What is your favorite quote? If so and so jumped off a bridge, would you jump to? Just because someone else does something, does that mean you have to do it as well?