Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guess what?!?!?!

Colton went pee pee in the potty!! I figured I would buy him a little potty so he could get used to sitting on it and not be freaked out when the time comes to do some real potty training. Last night I put it together and he seemed interested--well he wanted to take the cushy seat out and look in it. He kept opening and closing the lid. This morning I went and got him up and asked he if he needed to go pee pee. He giggled and I took off his diaper and sat him on the potty. I said "go pee pee in the potty" and he gave me a strange look like "what?" He sat there for maybe a minute and then he went pee pee. I know, purely coincidence, but it is at least a start. I made a big deal and cheered and showed him his pee pee and he went running off buck naked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails